Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fast times

I'm behind.  There's no doubt about it.  Life on the road gets busy at times and I have not done the greatest job lately of posting blogs.  I don't have the most time in the world at the moment, but true to my word, I knew I at LEAST needed to put up October's Speedo picture of the month!  To some of you, this picture is old because I posted it on facebook.  However, I'm not certain all of you have found me yet.  I tried posting a larger version of it in order for you to be successful in my "Where's Waldo" like challenge.
Shibuya crossing, Tokyo, Japan.  Word on the street is that over
 a million people cross this intersection everyday.


To briefly update you on a couple other things before I go...I am now in Bangkok, Thailand.  I spent last week in Singapore for about 7 days.  At the moment, I'm exploring Bangkok while waiting for my sister to arrive who will be joining me for about 3 weeks.  Through an odd series of events, she discovered a new found freedom, and I happen to believe that she might be enjoying it too much.  Then again, I can't blame her.  After all, who am I to talk?

The current plan at the moment is to spend about 2 and half months in SE Asia, exploring Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.  From here, I'll move on to Jordan in Mid-January.  These are my where abouts.  Now, once I get back from the massive weekend Market today and rest up a little bit, I SHOULD be able to write a much longer post informing you of exciting tales and happenings.  Ok, not really, but I will be writing more, of that you can be certain.  Happy Early Halloween! 

3 comments:

  1. Be cautious. I know of people that have fallen in love with SE Asia.
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your sister is looking forward to joining you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you easy peasy! Easy to spot a white guy, no shirt, and red hair! :)

    ReplyDelete