Saturday, May 15, 2010

Here goes nothing

I believe this is my first official blog.  Personally, I've never been too turned on by the whole idea.  Who really wants to hear/read all the nonsense I have to write?  No offense to people who blog, but usually when I imagine someone blogging, I imagine someone who likes to complain or talk to themselves.  And in that last sentence I think I've completed both of those criteria. For most of you, this blog might be something you look at once a month, for others it might be something you never look at - and that's ok.  After travelling a fair bit I know that it's hard to keep up with people.  Out of sight, out of mind right?  Right.  Anyways, for those who hate reading long paragraphs of BS (cough - Mike), I'll summarize the important points of this posting....

  • This was my trial run to see if this actually works
  • Please comment and let me know how easy it was for you to do so (comment that is) - the settings/security is a little confusing, so you might have to get a gmail account or who knows.  Let me know.
  •  Complaint about "blogging" - see above
That's it for now.  Until we meet again

13 comments:

  1. Eagle eye will be watching daily. :) Why Ginger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now know "Why Ginger"! Good one, Foguinho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i might have this figured out. maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. am sooooo excited. and jealous. and i'm meeting you somewhere. it's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let you know when I get a golden gun.. That is my summer goal..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first clue will await you in Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My suggestion for the trip...wear sunscreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote against the tatoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're having a good time! Keep the posts coming! We miss you already!

    ReplyDelete