Monday, May 17, 2010

To do List

It's the night before I leave and I thought I would post real quick the several suggestions some of you have made for things I have to do while I am abroad.  Here's the working list so far, feel free to make further suggestions.

  • Eat Kangaroo Tail
  • Have Tea with Geisha
  • Hit someone with a boomerang
  • Try Dim Sum in Hong Kong
  • Ride up to Victoria's Peak - Hong Kong
  • Take a stranger on a date (and pay)
  • Swim in Dead Sea in your speedo
  • Smoke Turkish Tobacco out of hookah
  • find an Apocolyptica CD from Helsinki
  • Go on Amanda's Chicago Tour
  • Take a tour in Hong Kong and find out what "fire and ice" is...
  • Go to the top of the space needle
  • Sing the "Istanbul is not Constantinople" song while in Turkey
  • Get a tattoo in one of the countries you go to
  • Visit Steve Irwin's grave
  • Purchase Byron's Bay T-shirt
  • Eat gross native cuisine in each country

Oh, and I think this is good time to start my "Speedo Picture" of the month.  If you stick with this blog log enough, you might be able to get the entire calendar. Enjoy May! 




This Photo was taken with a Canon Power Shot SX100.  No make up was applied, as unnaturally white as I may seem.

4 comments:

  1. you are pretty white haha. so my room is painted now. you so have to come see it when you get home :)
    hope you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go run with the bulls in Pamplona! Feliz viaje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you make it to laos i can promise you some gross local cuisine. mm, congealed blood soup.
    also, ride a motorbike through the country side and stop at a random local wedding party on the way for food, beer and awkward dancing.

    ReplyDelete