Saturday, May 29, 2010

To Darwin

The sun has set for the my time is Brisbane.  Tomorrow I fly north to Darwin where I will be making my way across Australia back towards the East Coast.  It will probably be at least 2 weeks until I make another update, but until then, you can rest easy knowing I'm seeing the interior of the country and packing plenty of sunscreen.   The general plan is.... fly to Darwin, rent a vehicle, drive towards Cairns while seeing the sights and then take a train back south to Brisbane.  Wish I could write more, but I need my beauty sleep for tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Then I guess you are going to miss your flight.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!! So glad you're having a good time! Keep those posts a comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to drive on the left! Or maybe out there it won't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. June 1 tells me it's time for another speedo pic. Don't dissapoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No,James! Don't encourage him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems as though we are well into the month of June and still, no Speedo pic.

    ReplyDelete